dragonsoulmu Index du Forum
dragonsoulmu Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[PDF] The Sunday Devotional: The Good News One Message At A

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dragonsoulmu Index du Forum -> Bug -> Bug
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
balishe
membre

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 19:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] The Sunday Devotional: The Good News One Message At A Répondre en citant

The Sunday Devotional: The Good News One Message at a Time
by R.T. Yancey

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Sunday Devotional: The Good News One Message at a Time

The Sunday Devotional is a book that is made from almost 5 years of devotionals. These devotionals were sent out by text message and e-mail. The devotionals are short and to the point for several reasons. First, and most importantly, they are designed to be read at a glance. I wanted people who were on the go or felt they didn’t have time for church to get a little Jesus in their day. Secondly, the devotionals had to fit into the 160 character limit that are assigned to text messages. The first devotional was sent with the promise that it would be just one text message long and all of the subsequent devotionals had to fit that mold.

The book came about as a physical way to have people experience the devotionals and to be able to share them with others. Not only does the book have the devotionals that have been created over the years but it also has a brief overview of my testimony. The testimony is just to get to why I wanted to send out the devotionals in the first place. Which in a very small nutshell is to try to help God out in my own little way.

My earnest prayer is that the devotionals help people have a closer and more personal relationship with our Father.

The Sunday Devotional: The Good News One Message at a Time eReader itunes view windows download

171bf2437f

Dragon Hearts & Dandelion Fuzz download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Mechanical DesignOnline Business: Discover The Fast Way To Making 10,000 Every Month When You're New To Internet Marketing (Passive Income, Financial Freedom, Affiliate Marketing) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Ketogenic Diet: Top 50 ketogenic recipes for rapid weight loss, What is the ketogenic diet? How does the ketogenic diet necessitate weight loss?[PDF] Farrington Memorial: A Sketch of the Ancestors and Descendants of Dea. John Farrington, Native of Wrentham, Mass., Who Removed to China Plantation, or ... the Genealogy of His Wife, Cynthia HaweBless Your Heart Adult Coloring Book: Favorite Southern Sayings (Coloring Faith) Thomas NelsonSerial Killer - The crime scene download epub mobi pdf fb2The Dangers for Spies (Hearts in Hazard Book 5) download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK ESV Pastor's Bible (Cloth over Board)The Enoch Effect Rick Acker

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 19:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dragonsoulmu Index du Forum -> Bug -> Bug Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange